Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 10

Football predictions

On our way back from Iowa Jake and I decided to make football predictions for the season.  I just want you to know that I made my decisions before he made his.  Being that many of our picks are the same, you should just note that Jake must have decided to "follow" me with my big football knowledge. :)  So, here's what we decided.

AFC West
E- Chargers    
J- Chargers
AFC East
E- Jets            
J- Patriots
AFC South
E- Colts          
J- Colts
AFC North
E- Bengals    
J- Ravens
AFC Wild Card
E- Patriots & Steelers
J- Texans & Steelers

NFC West
E- Cardinals
J- 49ers
NFC South
E- Saints
J- Saints
NFC North
E- Packers
J- Packers
NFC East
E- Cowboys
J- Cowboys
NFC Wild Card
E- Vikings & 49ers
J- Falcons & Giants

Superbowl
E- Colts & 49ers
J- Colts & Packers

Superbowl Winner
E- Colts
J- Packers

Superbowl MVP
E- Peyton Manning
J- Aaron Rodgers


So here's how it's going to play out.  We will get points for various things we guess correctly, and winner will get to have a really great day of being queen/king.  Winner gets whatever they want, including having pillows fluffed or foot rubs or whatever.  In addition, winner gets $50 to spend in whatever way they want (part of it might be going out to dinner).  

I am SO going to win.

Feel free to comment on how much better shape I'm in than Jake. :)

1 comment:

Jake Rohde said...

I'll admit, seeing my picks in print makes me feel like I did a worse job than I originally thought I did. Still, I think I stand by them for the most part.