So something's been bothering me lately. Jake and I have used Redbox frequently to get free movies (I think that we paid for only our second movie this week- impressive if you ask me). I don't know if you've noticed, but most Redboxes are in the parking lot of McDonald's and are usually right next to a spot for those who are handicapped. I have become increasingly frustrated with the fact that people park in the handicapped spot just because it's closest to the Redbox. I understand that you just have
one movie to return, but honestly, I don't care. Often times those people get behind someone else who is picking out 6 movies and take much longer than they expect. I think it's horrible. It's like convenience is much more important than respecting others who might need that parking spot.
Even worse than that is some people who we have seen driving right up to the Redbox and parking with the nose of their car right in front of it, which in effect blocks both of the handicapped spots too. I don't understand. There are plenty of parking spots (not to mention they have failed to find a place with two lines around them). Why the need to be obnoxious, block spots others need to use, and BREAK THE LAW continually.
Anyway, that's my rampage for the day. So if you're one of those people parking in the handicapped spot for convenience, I beg you to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment