So I have 3 1/2 pages so far on my paper. Not too shabby, if you ask me. Only 8 1/2 more pages to go!
I want to say that I am REALLY excited about these oils that my mom got for me. I've been having major problems with shin splints, which really sucks for someone who really likes to run and wants to run, but can't. Well I've gone to the chiropractor twice in the past week and a half, and I've been putting on these oils too. One is for healing ligaments and the other is for pain relief.
I ran this morning PAIN-FREE. Incredible. This picture is how I feel right now.
(Ok, so that picture was actually after the Cardinals won the World Series, but that's how I feel now!)
I could have run for miles and miles and miles, if I didn't think that would be horrible on my body. It felt fabulous. People really take for granted running when they don't have any pain. I, on the other hand, generally feel pain when I run so it's absolutely wonderful to have no pain.
The only down-side to the oils is that they smell pretty strong. The healing one that I put on at night smells like Fruit Loops, and the pain one I put on in the morning smells like root beer. It's an interesting mixture. Luckily only Jake really has to smell it, cuz it's mostly gone during the day. So here's to fruit loops and root beer for making my legs feel SO great!

No comments:
Post a Comment